Care Tips & Useful information
- Always store your cake in the box provided, and store in a cool place (not in the fridge unless told to do so).
- Keep in a safe place, out of reach of young children and animals.
- Always remove any internal supports from figures, flowers etc before serving the cake, if you are dropping the cake off at a venue, always inform them of any non edible materials on the cake, so that they can remove them before serving the cake to your guests.
- Never leave your cake in your car any longer than absolutely necessary, on hot days no longer than 20 mins, and keep out of direct sunlight.
- When travelling with your cake always store your cake in the boot of your car, and make sure that there is nothing in your boot that can fall or bump your cake (never place on a seat for traveling, as they are not level, and can easily fall to the floor should you have to stop suddenly).
- When collecting your cake always check, that everything on the cake is correct, colours, name etc)
- When lifting the cake always position your hands under the base of the box, never try to lift the sides of the box as you make damage the cake.
- If you are collecting a tiered cake, you must ALWAYS make sure it is kept level at all times.
- Never consume your cake after the expiry date, which is normally 5 days after collection date.
Last but not least – HAVE TONS OF FUN! JUST AS MUCH AS I DID MAKING THIS CAKE FOR YOU
Please find below our cake care instructions form, that you can download and keep.